Version 0.1.0 has been released
Posted on April 4, 2022 • 1 minutes • 210 words
I happy to share with you the first version of Gitnuro.
Currently, most of the essential features of Git are covered partially or fully (check the features list), but the project will keep growing by adding more features, improving the UX and improve the performance.
Let me know what do you think about the project and feel free to fill new issues asking for features requests or bugfixes.
This version includes the following features:
- View diffs for text based files.
- View your history log and all its branches.
- Add (stage) & reset (unstage) files.
- Stage & unstage of hunks.
- Checkout files (revert changes of uncommited files).
- Reset commits.
- Revert commits.
- Amend previous commit.
- Create and delete branches locally.
- Create and delete tags locally.
- View remote branches.
- Pull and push.
- Stash and pop stash.
- Checkout a commit (detached HEAD).
- View changes/diff in images (side to side comparison).
- Force push.
- Remove branches from remote.
- Manage remotes.
- Start a new local repository.
- Search by commit message/author/commit id.
- Flatpak will be available ASAP.
- JAR file can be executed as a portable version (Requires JRE 17).
- Installable version.
- Portable version.
- Not yet ready (soon).
Linux available as Flatpak at Flathub.org or JAR.
Windows versions from here.