Version 1.0.0 has been released
Posted on August 6, 2022 • 2 minutes • 378 words
Gitnuro 1.0 release is ready!
It contains a big list of changes to improve the users’ experience.
- Added rebase interactive (includes reword, pick, squash and fixup).
- Added blame file.
- Added file history
- Added setting to change max displayed commits.
- Added support for SSH authentication using ED25519 keys.
- Added option to set custom message to stashes.
- UI has been redesigned for better consistency and accessibility.
- Commit message is now persisted, no more messages pending to commit lost if Gitnuro or the repo tab have been closed.
- Dialog to edit author information globally or for specific repositories.
- Performance improvements & bug fixed.
- Reduced memory usage when having multiple open repositories by sharing a single tab component across different tabs.
- Fixed crash when opening an external URL if the browser is not available.
- Fixed crash when using tags that point to blobs.
- Fixed multiple Git operations not refreshing UI in case of failure (like cherrypick or rebase).
- Fixed open directory dialog showing “Save” instead of “Open” in the title bar.
- Changed default font to Open Sans.
- Fixed log’s graph display when using screens with scale different than 1.
- Changed cursor when changing the log’s graph size.
- Removed flickering when switching between commits.
- Moved date in the commit’s detail to be aligned with the commit hash (to prevent the date being hidden when the commiter has a long name).
- Reduced font size on tab titles.
- Selecting an item now changes the background instead of changing the text color (improved contrast).
- Fixed diff cutting lines when overflowing.
- Tabs are replaced with 4 spaces until https://github.com/JetBrains/compose-jb/issues/615 is fixed.
- Added new dark gray theme and option to create a custom theme.
- Multiple small UI/UX improvements.
- Added option to set UI scale.
- Clicking on commit detail ID will copy the full ID to the clipboard.
- Merge and rebase dialog removed (Fast-forward merge option can be disabled from the settings).
- Implemented repository refresh with F5 (Also Ctrl+R for Linux & CMD+R for Mac).
- Reduced UI blinking in certain features like stage/unstage, log reload or diff update.
- Added scroll to top button when the log is scrolled.
Linux available as Flatpak at Flathub.org or JAR (the JAR requires JRE 17).
Windows version from here.
MacOS available in the next few days.