Version 1.1.1 has been released
Posted on November 15, 2022 • 1 minutes • 189 words
This new release of Gitnuro feature multiple bug fixes as well as some minnor UI improvements.
- Improved graph visualization so it’s easier to follow branches.
- Added noto sans to be the default mono font.
- Fixed tabs scrollbar handling clicks when it isn’t visible. Now clicking on the top part of a tab will work as expected.
- Fixed repository state not refreshing if branch checkout has failed after creation.
- Fixed images opening in system default image viewer not working.
- Fixed log splitter over-dragging when having density higher than 100%.
- Autorefresh when detecting changes in the Git directory has been temporarily disabled due to performance issues & specific issues with inotify in Linux. Use F5 (or the option in the actions menu) to refresh the tab state. Release 1.2 will fix this as it has got high priority.
- Available as Flatpak here or by running
flatpak install --user com.jetpackduba.Gitnuroif you have Flatpak & Flathub already setup.
- JAR file can be executed as a portable version (Requires JRE 17).
- ZIP which contains the app bundle.
- Using hombrew:
brew install jetpackduba/apps/gitnuro