Posted on May 3, 2023 • 2 minutes • 354 words
- Submodules support #29 and #58
- Automatic Signoff Support #60
- Stage/unstage files with double-click by @Philipp91 in #79
- Option to change upstream branch #23
- LibSSH integration to support a wider range of user’s requirements #33
- Tabs now can show longer folder names and tooltip with the repository full path when hovering #56
- Button to open terminal in the current repository #36
- Option to set pull with rebase as the default #34
- User info request when committing and the user name or the email is not specified #90
- Support for GPG signing #45
- Option to edit commit message when amending #63
- Option to open a repository from the command line #51
- Discard specific lines in diff #21
- Search of files in commited and uncommited changes #44
- Search of branches, stashes, tags, submodules, etc. #43
- Clone information being lost on error.
- Broken Korean support
- Commits with leading new lines don’t display #89
- Lack of support for Git Credentials Manager in Flatpak (Linux) #93
- Ctrl+Backspace crash #55
- The JAR and Flatpak versions now include ARM support.
- Add native macOS filepicker by @ProjectInfinity in #59
MUST READ FOR LINUX (JAR) AND MAC (DMG) USERS
Both system require having LibSSH installed to use SSH authentication.
Debian/Ubuntu based distros:
sudo apt install libssh-4 or
sudo apt install libssh-dev.
pacman -S libssh
dnf install libssh-devel
zypper install libssh-devel
brew install libssh
This steps is not required for users that install Gitnuro using Flatpak (Linux) or Homebrew (MacOS), as both versions already include the library. Windows versions also include this library already built.
- Autorefresh when detecting changes in the Git directory is still disabled because there isn’t an easy fix. You can keep track of this issue in #42.
- Flatpak and Homebrew releases will be available in the next hours.
- Available as Flatpak here or by running
flatpak install --user com.jetpackduba.Gitnuroif you have Flatpak & Flathub already setup.
- JAR file can be executed as a portable version (Requires JRE 17).
- ZIP which contains the app bundle.
- Using hombrew:
brew install jetpackduba/apps/gitnuro